Mold sickness is a mysterious illness, which can go unidentified for years.
Causing weight gain, chronic pain, depression, digestive issues, asthma, headaches, hormonal imbalances, insomnia, chronic fatigue, & much more.
It causes so many problems, and is so hard to detect, that you must avoid it.
But most people think of mold as a musty smell, or something visible, or that you only get it from homes with floods, leaks, or burst pipes.
Did you know that about 25% of the world’s crops are contaminated with mold, including grains, nuts, fruits, spices, and even coffee and wine.
Mold sickness can occur from a variety of unusual and unthinkable sources.
Which is something that Bridgit Danner, host of the Toxic Mold Masterclass, knows all too well.
She suffered unbearably from health challenges for years, including chronic fatigue, pain, digestive issues, & more without knowing mold was the cause.
In spite of doing everything she could to live a healthy lifestyle, including eating right, going to bed on time, meditating, and all the things you’d expect.
Then she realized, if you are doing all the right things, and are not getting better or seeing any improvement in your health, look for toxins, like mold.
If you have any unresolved illness, mold may be behind it, and Bridgit can help you identify it, and most importantly, recover from it, just like she did.
The masterclass has everything to do with mold, including inspecting your home, remediating problems, testing your body for mold infections…
And most importantly, treatment options that literally force mold to go away.
You will also learn:
- How to identify the 50+ symptoms of mold exposure
- Important tests for mycotoxins and systemic health
- Bridgit’s favorite technique for mobilizing and removing toxins
- Links between mold, hot flashes, PCOS and other female issues
- Utilizing mold hungry enzymes to eliminate mycotoxins
- How mold causes brain fog, anxiety and panic attacks
- Genetic reports, and which gene affects mycotoxin breakdown
- How to make a super simple, DIY air filter for mold