What is the most expensive disease in America?
Most people would never guess it is Alzheimer’s disease.
But it is, because apart from the medications & treatments, and the frequent injuries & complications, Alzheimer’s patients require full-time care.
In the US alone, there are now over 6 million people living with Alzheimer’s.
Apart from this financial cost, there’s also an emotional cost, as it’s extremely painful for the family members to watch their loved ones slip away.
Wouldn’t it be good to have tools & remedies to prevent this terrible disease?
The Truth About Alzheimer’s: How to Slow Aging and Prevent Alzheimer’s, is an event which provides these life-saving tools and remedies.
It features researchers, physicians, and other experts who have experience in preventing it, reversing it, and even slowing down aging in general.
With their help you can unlock the roadmap to mental and physical longevity.
Using their methods, Alzheimer’s has been proven to be entirely preventable and reversible, so we can take steps to creating a world without Alzheimer’s.
If you or a loved one has even the slightest sign of Alzheimer’s disease being present, I highly urge you to take early action and get on board this event.
You will also learn:
- How cold plunges can fix the way your brain processes information
- Why sugar is so harmful to the brain, and a high fat diet is so good
- How a mold infection destroys your memory (and your overall health)
- The Alzheimer’s causing foods you absolutely must avoid at all costs
- How your gut health, and also leaky gut, changes your brain condition
- The 3 primary root causes of Alzheimer’s (and one that is overlooked)
- How fluoride toothpaste & mouthwash both contribute to Alzheimer’s
- Link between nitric oxide levels and the early onset of Alzheimer’s
- How mercury and other heavy metals contribute to Alzheimer’s disease
- The science behind infections that cause inflammation in the brain
- How EMFs, Wifi, Bluetooth, and magnetic fields impact brain health