Today people use it as a buzzword to motivate people towards success.
But it turns out that there is a lot of science proving that mindset physically affects our brain cells, bodily functions, illness progression, & even longevity.
Yes, mindset can be medicine.
The mindset links have been proven with conditions like chronic pain, lyme disease, multiple sclerosis, autoimmune disorders, and insomnia.
With the right mindset, the science shows you can sleep better, ward off a variety of diseases, and get more benefit out of fitness and nutrition.
Plus, you can even have the power to reverse chronic disease.
This has been proven in many studies, and by doctors too.
There was a famous case of a doctor giving fake medicines to his patients.
And they got better, with nothing but the mindset that the medicines work.
In fact, they even got better faster than the people who took real medicines.
Join Amazon best-selling author, Jana Danielson, for The Medicine of Mindset Summit, to learn more about this fascinating field of medicine.
She will be joined by leaders in the fields of science, medicine, meditation, EFT tapping, acupuncture, nutrition, mental health, and mindfulness.
You will learn how natural modalities can help a person to literally think away their diseases and ills, build a state of super health, and even reverse aging.
You’ll also discover:
- How to get more nutritional value from your food
- The “Catch-22” of positive thinking, that nobody talks about
- How to meditatively transform your cells so you live longer
- Mindset techniques to increase wealth and happiness
- How to decode fatigue to get to the root cause of energy loss
- The significance of the colors of the food you eat
- Cases of cancer that were reversed using mindset
- Why oils are great for us, unless this has happened to them
- The prescription that says to change job, get a pet, or travel
- How a cluttered home leads to a cluttered mind, and disease
- The role of good sleeping and breathing in detoxing the brain
- A 1,000 year old ancient practice that fixes autoimmune systems
- The truth about placebo effect, sabotaging success, & self-esteem