Your digestive health can make your life uncomfortable, embarrassing, painful, and feeling isolated like a prisoner in your own body.
It saps your vitality, your joy, your self-esteem, and even your will to live.
Not only that, but digestive health problems often lead to other issues in the body and the brain, causing many serious diseases, including cancer.
Over the last 2 decades, Dr. John Dempster has seen every gut condition imaginable, and helped patients get their lives back.
IBS, ulcerative colitis, SIBO, diverticulitis, GERD, gastritis, Crohn’s disease, heartburn, peptic ulcers, leaky gut, constipation, diarrhea, and more.
Dr. John has found that all of these diseases are easily treatable.
With his methods, you can recover and create optimal health and wellbeing.
The Gut Reset Summit, hosted by Dr.John features 42 amazing experts from all around the world, with an incredible knowledge of all gut health issues.
You’ll get strategies to improve your digestion, tips to increase nutrient absorption, learn the triggers that can derail your gut health, and much more.
The important gut questions will also be answered, like what drives food cravings, and why food intolerances and allergies are on the rise.
This event will become your essential “go-to” source of expert-level info.
Unravel the root causes of poor gut health, restore digestive harmony, find out the best gut friendly foods, and get the best methods for gut detoxing.
Break free from chronic digestive issues and live a normal life again.
You’ll also learn:
- The 3 most powerful superfoods to heal an inflamed gut
- What is the estrobolome and how they effect your hormones
- Common gluten-free “gut bombs” that wreak havoc inside you
- A simple breathing exercise to immediately improve digestion
- The #1 most critical step before starting a detox program
- How to reverse almost any digestive health condition quickly
- Why eating foods with oxalates is hindering your gut recovery
- A deep dive into the most effective herbs for gut parasites
- The #1 nutrient for leaky gut that most doctors aren’t using