The study of how we age has come to be known as Telomere Biology.
For about 30 years now, they’ve been studying telomeres, the tiny structures on the ends of our chromosomes, which as we age, shrink in size.
We now know that this shrinking process causes us to look (and feel) older.
When you meet a person who looks 50 years old, but you find out they are only 35, it’s almost certainly because they have critically short telomeres.
Sure, terrible health habits like smoking, drinking, and eating junk food influence aging, but none of them compare to the impact of short telomeres.
The good news is that scientists have discovered how to lengthen telomeres.
It’s done through the activation of telomerase, an enzyme which regulates telomere length, and it literally makes our cells young again.
Taking telomerase activators can extend your life well into your 80s, 90s, or more, and not just being alive, but with the energy of someone half that age.
You can learn more about them in the Telomere Summit.
It’s a 1-week event with 30 of the world’s leading telomere biology experts.
You will learn:
- Why telomeres are at the heart of (or should be) all anti-aging solutions
- How telomeres change as we age, and how you can protect them
- The connection with telomeres and diseases like cancer & alzheimer’s
- How to use (and find) telomerase activators to extend your lifespan
- The perfect detox program to repair (and protect) your telomeres
- BioAge versus chronological age, and study findings on reducing it
- Supplements which are proven to have senolytic activity in humans
- The effects of hydrogen water on telomerase activity & telomere length
P.S. This summit is for both medical practitioners, and the general public.
P.P.S. Everyone who registers for the summit will receive a massive gift package valued at over $1,000.
This includes a discounted GlycanAge Test, which calculates your biological age by measuring molecular inflammation.
It’s the world’s best indicator of current health, and predictor of future health.