80% of women over age 40 have “toxic bile”, and it’s pretty high in men too.
In fact, one study found that bile acid concentrations were 58 times higher in patients with biliary stenosis.
Your next question is probably “what is biliary stenosis?”
It refers to blockages of the ducts that carry bile from the liver, to the gallbladder, to the small intestine.
And you probably haven’t heard of it because nobody talks much about the liver and the gallbladder.
This is despite non-alcoholic fatty liver disease being an epidemic.
And despite gallbladder removal being one of the most common surgeries.
But statistically, if you are over 40, you are likely to have the beginnings of (or maybe even late stage) biliary stenosis.
It’s hard to avoid, because modern life with environmental toxins, processed foods, chronic stress, trauma, radiation, mold, and more, tax these organs.
The overburdened liver, gallbladder, and toxic bile wreak havoc on the body.
This can lead to chronic fatigue, joint and muscle pain, weight gain, digestive problems, IBS, skin problems, autoimmune problems, and depression.
The good news is the little changes you make now can lead to big results!
You can learn exactly what to do in the Liver & Gallbladder Rescue Summit.
It’s a combination of masterclasses and interviews with international experts.
Discover what you can do to prevent this overburden, as well as how to nourish, support and enhance the health of these hard-working organs.
But most of all, how to avoid developing “toxic bile”, and the plethora of sickening conditions it will lead to.
AND protect yourself from the doctors wanting to CUT OUT your gallbladder.
You’ll also discover:
- Surprise warning signs that your liver and gallbladder are struggling
- How to maximize your liver and gallbladder function
- What to do if you’ve already had your gallbladder removed
- How to improve digestion by enhancing liver and gallbladder function
- The best 20 herbs for liver and gallbladder support
- How glyphosate can destroy your liver and gallbladder organ system
- Supplements to protect from glyphosate, and normalize liver enzymes
- What causes liver and gall stones, and how to pass them without pain
- The unusual test which accurately assesses liver & gallbladder health
- Why the gallbladder is not a throw-away organ, and why you need it