Recent research shows that up to 88% of people in the USA have some indication of poor metabolic health or metabolic dysfunction.
That is a seriously high number.
At the root of metabolic dysfunction is a condition called Insulin Resistance.
It impacts our ability to regulate our blood sugar and energy levels.
We get cravings for sugar and carbs, and can feel tired after eating meals.
You can have high blood sugar in the mornings, elevated cholesterol levels, an out of balance thyroid, and stubborn belly fat that you can’t get rid of.
And eventually these metabolic problems turn into Heart Attacks, Strokes, PCOS, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Hypothyroidism, Cancer, & Type 2 Diabetes.
The worst part is that insulin resistance often goes undetected for years, even decades, because most doctors never test for it, or consider it.
But with up to 88% of people having it, it’s not safe to dismiss the chance.
If you want to see if you have it, & discover how important insulin resistance and metabolic health are, join Brian Mowll’s Insulin Resistance Summit.
You will learn real world solutions to beat and reverse insulin resistance, boost your metabolic health and energy levels, and prevent serious disease.
Insulin Resistance, Type 2 Diabetes, and Metabolic Dysfunction are destroying health around the world.
Get the power and information to stop them, and live a normal life again.
You will also discover:
- Metabolic health lessons from the longest-living people
- How plant lectins can increase inflammation and insulin resistance
- Simple way to resolve insulin resistance with a keto diet and fasting
- How to overcome insulin resistance and reverse PCOS
- The best essential oils for insulin resistance and blood sugar
- How to solve insulin resistance without medications
- Why your body’s uric acid levels influence insulin resistance
- How insulin resistance can impact fertility levels in men and women
- Why drugs don’t offer much hope for Alzheimer’s disease
- How toxic metabolites from cooking oils lead to insulin resistance
- Why adrenal fatigue is a myth, and what really controls how we feel
- How gluten and gluten mimickers in grains leads to insulin resistance