Hair loss can affect anyone – people of all sexes, all races, and all ages.
In fact, last year in the US alone, it affected 80 million people.
Worldwide, it would be over 1 billion people negatively affected by hair loss.
For these people, this hair loss is extremely embarrassing, ruins their self-confidence, and negatively impacts their relationships and business success.
But hair loss is much more than that, because it often indicates that the person has some more serious underlying health problems.
Hair loss should be seen as a symptom that something else is out of balance in the body, and you need to address it urgently before it gets worse.
So it’s a health issue that must be taken seriously, from many perspectives.
Unfortunately, for those people that try to take action, they soon find out that,
Lifelong medications, expensive painful procedures, and hair products are NOT the answer, because they “comb over” the underlying root causes.
Healthy Body, Healthy Hair: The Truth About Hair Loss, is the premier summit for learning the science behind this issue, and getting real solutions.
Julie Olsen, the host of the summit, has stayed on top of the latest hair loss science breakthroughs, & has over 10 years of success stories to her name.
She has found that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, as different people have different types of hair loss, which require different methods of repair.
Julie has a unique and revolutionary approach to optimal hair health and reversing hair loss, and it’s one that nobody is talking about… yet.
It involves discovering the root cause of the hair loss, and then applying resolutions that rebuild vitality, and naturally regrow the lost hair.
Whether you have already lost a significant amount of hair, or you desperately just want to keep the hair you have, this summit can help you.
Learn real root-cause solutions to protect, regrow, and love your hair.
You’ll also discover:
- Surprising ways autoimmunity impacts hair growth
- A SIBO and alopecia recovery success story
- Why people in “blue zones” age and lose hair differently
- Takeaways from a peer-reviewed abstract on hair loss
- Pros and cons of micro-rolling, meds, and transplants
- 3 healthy fats, 5 foods, and 5 supplements for hair loss
- Busting all the hair loss myths you’ve ever heard
- How to pinpoint the exact cause of your hair loss
- A case study on scalp hair loss
- How to test if heavy metals are causing your hair loss
- Solutions for thinning hair related to thyroid disorders
- How methylation regulates hair follicle growth