In 2020, there were an estimated 476,000 new cases of lyme disease.
And that is in the United States alone.
Considering that over 2 million people are currently suffering with chronic lyme disease, the 2020 numbers mean the growth is officially out of control.
Doctors used to think that bites from ticks were the only source of lyme.
But they now know that factors like cortisol and heavy metals influence it.
In fact, many chronic illnesses may be misdiagnosed, and instead be lyme.
It’s a disease that can strike anyone, at any place, at any time.
It leaves its victims with severely debilitating physical & emotional symptoms.
You can lose your career, be unable to raise your children, struggle to walk or talk, and even be forced to spend months or years in isolation.
Then there is crippling pain, extreme exhaustion, the deepest of depression.
If there is one disease you don’t want to get, it’s chronic lyme disease.
But there is hope for all sufferers of chronic illness.
- Have already been diagnosed with lyme disease
- Suspect your chronic illness is misdiagnosed, and is actually lyme
- Are worried about your current chronic illness progressing into lyme
- Want to take steps to avoid developing lyme disease
Then you need absolutely need to attend the Healing from Lyme Disease and Chronic Illness Naturally Summit.
You will hear from the world’s leading experts in chronic lyme disease.
They will unveil exactly what lyme disease is, what the symptoms are, the best treatments working in 2022, and how to protect yourself from getting it.
These are real doctors, giving real solutions to change your life, tomorrow.
You’ll also discover:
- Why lyme disease is known as the 2nd great imitator
- The doctor who has successfully treated patients for over 20 years
- What is wildly considered the best lyme protocol available today
- Binders and detoxing tips for patients who are the sickest of the sick
- Killing the bugs versus creating the right terrain in your body
- Why genes are the difference with low symptoms vs. being bedridden
- The pets which can be infected with lyme, and how to spot it
- What to do if bitten by, or infected by, a tick
- The detox hack for lyme that works when nothing else seems to