25,000 people registered for the Exit and Build Land Summit last year.
It was such a success, that it’s back for a 2nd Edition, with even more info.
Since then, we have seen incredible inflation on many basic goods, huge supply chain problems, and even bank accounts being shut down.
If the writing wasn’t already on the wall for megacity life, it is now!
Join and find out exactly how to exit this corrupt surveillance society.
Learn how to build your own house, and community, and become free.
This is not a pep rally, but will contain actionable solutions and steps to take.
Participate in creating a free society that will last for generations.
Here is the writeup for the first Exit and Build Land Summit:
For anyone who has been following what has happened the last 2 years,
We know the only solution is to exit modern society and its cities,
And form our own (peaceful and healthy) communities.
But if you are like most of us, we have a number of roadblocks in our path.
That is why the Exit and Build, Land Acquisition & Community Development Summit was created, to give us the tools we need to get started.
This f-ree summit reveals EXACTLY how to buy land and build an Intentional Community, even if you have little to no money, and no idea where to begin.
We all know what is coming.
The worst tyranny in the history of planet earth.
V* Passports, Never-ending lockdowns, Year-round surveillance, 5G beaming of radiation, Microchips for permanent tracking, and much more.
But all of this will apply to the city dwellers.
We can escape most (if not all of it) by moving out to our own lands.
The Exit and Build, Land Acquisition & Community Development Summit will give you all the knowledge, and teach you all the skills that you need.
But it’s also an opportunity to network with like-minded people from your area, and build relationships, so you don’t have to go out on your own.
You will learn how to:
- Forge powerful relationships with fellow freedom lovers
- Raise your children in nature, without government indoctrination
- Build networks that support each other, and share resources
- Establish “safety in numbers” from the police and the politicians
- Reduce your cost of living, become debt free, and live without anxiety
- Work less than 10 hours a week, and spend more time with your family
- Enhance your health and well-being, through living in nature
- Create alternative forms of currency and trading, that are tax free
- Escape smart cities and the (almost upon us) social credit scores
- Use permaculture to grow all the food you need (and more)
- Methods to acquire land and housing for pennies on the dollar