When it comes to overall health, dental health is considering a low priority.
But new research is showing it should be your first priority.
Every tooth is connected to a different part of the body.
If you get kidney disease, it could be coming from your tooth.
Same with liver, heart, and brain disease.
But it’s not just organs, with links being found to alzheimer’s and cancer.
And of course it’s linked to facial problems, sinus issues, and migraines.
Dental health has a huge connection to your overall health.
These connections & solutions are in the Dental-Health Connection Summit.
You will learn:
- Why dental plaque is important for us, and how leaky gut affects it
- The problems that can arise from using mouthwash, or oil pulling
- How glyphosate in our food can harm people with mercury fillings
- The problems with fillings, and if its essential, what substance to use
- Why root canals can kill you, and what are safe alternatives
- The problems that can arise from breathing through your mouth
- Why crowns and braces can lead to a new set of problems
- How to detect and remove fungus and parasites from your mouth
- The dangers of snoring, and how to stop it for good
- What herbs and binders to use for the ultimate dental detox