260 million adults worldwide suffer from anxiety.
And 36% of them don’t receive any treatment.
They are anxious often for no reason at all.
And the worry and fear is stopping them from living the life they want.
Alex Howard battled with debilitating anxiety for the first 30 years of his life.
Meagen Gibson was one of the 36% who put up with her anxiety, until it progressed to causing heart problems, insomnia, and intrusive thoughts.
Both of them overcame their anxiety, and are now happier than ever.
And together, they are co-hosting the Anxiety Super Conference.
You see, anxiety is normal, nothing to be afraid of, and you are not alone.
Best of all, it is highly treatable with the right tools.
Which are given at the event, along with real life filmed therapy sessions.
You will discover:
- How to identify which type(s) of anxiety you experience
- Methods to focus on feelings and sensations rather than thoughts
- What “mother hunger” is and how it relates to anxiety
- How stress relates to anxiety and many psychological disorders
- What the relationship is between self-esteem and anxiety
- How anxiety is a body experience, not just in our mind
- Why anxiety is a common result of toxic relationships
- What shadows are and why we reject parts of ourselves
- The three basic practices anyone can begin to reduce anxiety today
- And much, much more…