Anxiety has now surpassed Depression as the #1 mental health issue.
But it’s not just the adult population, with colleges reporting this fact too.
And in children, a staggering 38% of girls and 26% of boys have anxiety.
Plus if we look at google search trends for the last 5 years, depression has remained steady, while searches for anxiety have more than doubled.
Anxiety is now the biggest mental issue in the world, and it’s getting worse.
You often hear that all disease begins in the gut, and it’s true for anxiety too.
But it’s not just the foods you eat that can cause it, but what is already there.
Your gut may have parasites, bad bacteria, or fungus living inside it.
All of these factors (and more) can be the reason for your anxiety.
Which is why Trudy Scott has created the Anxiety Summit 5: Gut-Brain Axis.
She is a food mood expert, and author of The Anti-Anxiety Food Solution.
And has partnered with 30+ International Anxiety Experts in this summit.
You will learn:
- The story of Lori, and how parasites were behind her anxiety
- Why the frequency of your bowel movements can cause anxiety
- The best vitamins, essential oils, and supplements for anxiety
- How a tongue and stool test can diagnose digestive tract issues
- The reason anti-depressants will eventually lead to anxiety
- Why excessive carbohydrate intake can cause anxiety
- The inflammatory foods that set your brain on fire
- Quick fix herbal anxiety solutions that you need in your pantry
- The disruptive effects of leaky gut and leaky blood brain barrier
- What substance can protect you from every known toxin
If you have any form of anxiety, including panic attacks, social anxiety, ocd and obsessive disorders, then this summit is for you.
If you have any fears, from spiders, snakes or animals, to flying, driving, or being in public, then this summit is for you.
If you only have minor issues, like getting overwhelmed or easily stressed by little things, then this summit is for you.
If you have an overactive brain, have trouble sleeping, or are an emotional eater, then it may be from anxiety, and this summit is for you.