Toxic behaviour often stems from past trauma.
But that’s not the only manifestation of trauma.
Trauma also causes:
- Addictive behaviours
- Eating disorders
- Constant busy-ness
- Inability to lose weight
- People-pleasing behaviour
- Frequent panic attacks
- Lack of empathy towards others
- Self hate and suicidal thoughts
- Back and neck pain from tension
You see, past traumas are stored in our memory cells.
And they affect our future behaviour, and emotions.
It can cause hundreds of different non-typical behaviours.
And even be responsible for diseases like cancer and heart disease.
Common causes of trauma include:
- Childhood neglect
- Abusive relationships
- Violent episodes in life
- Unexpected deaths of loved ones
- House fire, car accident, natural disasters
- Impact from a “global pandemic” (Hint, Hint)
- Divorce and family breakups
- Chronic illness and disease diagnosis
- Visits to the emergency room
But what you think would constitute trauma, is not what the body thinks.
The body can interpret “hardships” as being trauma.
So everyone in the world carries trauma inside them.
And we ALL need to get it out, and reclaim our lives.
You can find out how in the new 9-Part Docu-series: Trauma.
Don’t take this warning lightly.
Unresolved trauma is a real killer.
It can manifest in so many undesirable forms.
Making your life a misery, and eventually leading to serious disease.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
You can recover from past Trauma.
Using the steps and guidance in the Trauma Docu-series.
What is your unresolved trauma?