Our lifespans are so short now, relative to what’s possible for humans to live.
Many of us are not even getting close to reaching our full life potential, and even if we do reach our “older years”, it’s a life that is incredibly miserable.
Old people today can’t walk without assistance, are always in pain, need to take 10+ pills each day to survive, and their memory is shot to pieces.
In fact, in surveys conducted on middle-age people, they admit they are frightened to get old, because of all the aforementioned problems, and more.
And they are especially afraid of Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Dementia.
But there are pockets of people around the world who defy this way of life.
They don’t get these diseases & problems, AND they live long healthy lives.
What are their secrets, and what can we learn from them?
The first step is acknowledging that our society is part of the problem.
We’ve separated ourselves from nature, crammed like insects into cities, surrounded ourselves with pollution, and eat foods filled with chemicals.
The USA has got more scientists, doctors, therapists, nutritionists, and gyms per capita now than at any other time and place in human history.
Yet they have the sickest population that has ever been on the earth.
- 70% of adults have been diagnosed with a chronic disease
- The % of overweight and obese children has tripled since 1970
- Over the last 2 years, the life expectancy has dropped 2.2 years
- Last year, there were 2 million new cases of cancer diagnosed
- 6 million Americans are now living with Alzheimer’s disease
- Over one third of American children are overweight or obese
- 24% of adults suffer from a mental illness or mood disorder
- 47% of adults will experience a mental illness during their lifetime
- 5 of the 10 top causes of death are linked to emotional trauma
- 80 years ago they got 7.9 hours of sleep and now its down to 6.8
Join the premier scientists, physicians, healers, and health experts from around the globe, to discover scientifically validated secrets for longevity.
Embark on a global health journey, uncovering ancestral wisdom and cutting-edge research, to avoid cancer, Alzheimer’s, and other diseases of aging.
Learn the recipe to live a long, happy, and healthy life, in the groundbreaking 9-part documentary series, The Human Longevity Project.
You’ll also discover:
- The primary mechanisms of biological aging and how to slow them
- How to reverse cellular damage cause by excessive inflammation
- The most effective way to activate the body’s repair & regeneration
- What the elders did to avoid food sensitivities and allergies
- How microbiota influence healthy genetic expression (epigenetics)
- What, when, and how to eat for superhuman gut function
- New scientific research on exercising for longevity (and mitochondria)
- Using extreme heat and cold for cellular function & to reverse disease
- How fiber helps you avoid disease (and what happens without it)
- Modern birthing and breastfeeding methods cause childhood disease