The early signs of heart disease are usually unremarkable or silent.
In fact, the first sign of heart disease is often a heart attack.
Which is why most people don’t know they are at risk until it’s too late.
Right now, in the US, someone has a heart attack every 40 seconds.
700,000 die there each year, and it’s the leading cause of death worldwide.
And despite these facts, heart disease is easily preventable and reversible.
One person who can confirm this is America’s Healthy Heart Doctor himself, Dr. Joel Kahn, host of the Reversing Heart Disease Naturally Summit.
He is a practicing triple board certified cardiologist, clinical professor at 2 major medical schools, & founder of the Kahn Center for Cardiac Longevity.
On top of this, Dr. Kahn has authored 6 books, and appeared on the TV shows of Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Larry King, The Doctors, and Joe Rogan’s podcast.
If there is anyone who knows about treating heart disease naturally, it is Dr. Kahn, but you’ll also hear from other leading heart experts at the summit.
You will learn the “hidden” early warning signs of heart attacks, how to know if you are at risk, and the best ways to prevent and reverse heart disease.
Get the proven blueprint to prevent heart attacks, strokes, (and death).
Deep dive into the latest research around natural heart disease reversal.
Find out which vitamins and supplements support (or harm) the heart.
Discover how to clear blocked arteries, and avoid stents & bypass surgeries.
You’ll also learn:
- The human trials that showed garlic & gotu kola removed heart plaque
- A breathing technique to power the mitochondria in the heart (35%)
- How to cook legumes, peas, & beans to remove harmful anti-nutrients
- The natural product Pectasol that filters out heart’s enemy, Galectin-3
- Cleveland Clinic’s program for the “walking dead” heart patients
- 8 functional predictive tests that are more accurate than routine tests
- Japanese research which showed infrared saunas help the heart
- The 2 worst foods for clogging up the arteries (you probably eat them)
- How taping your mouth shut when sleeping is surprisingly beneficial
- 6 studies which proved aged Kyolic garlic helps heart artery anatomy
- Why menopause leads to a raised risk of heart disease risk in women
- How plastics and flame retardants at home are deadly to the heart
- The links between periodontal disease, men’s ED, and heart disease
- A wearable tech device which helps to prevent palpitations and a-fib