Did you know that up to 80% of disease symptoms are triggered by problems in the mouth?
Many health problems like heart disease, dementia, autoimmune disorders, and even cancer, have their roots in poor oral health. For example, science clearly reveals that gum disease can raise your risk of hypertension and a fatal heart attack or stroke.
Now, you may be thinking, I’m fine: I brush and floss every day and I go to the dentist on a regular basis! But you could still have chronic infections or toxicity in the mouth, poisoning the rest of your body.
The truth is that conventional dental procedures can leave your mouth vulnerable to infections. And the materials used by conventional dentistry are extremely toxic.
It’s Free and scheduled for July 20-26, 2020.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Your host, Jonathan Landsman, has gathered the world’s top experts to show you the best ways to improve your oral (and overall!) health, prevent and reverse disease symptoms, and save thousands of dollars in unwanted medical expenses.
By attending the Holistic Oral Health Summit, you’ll learn how to identify, prevent and eliminate the roots of disease.
Have a look at the speaker line-up for this fabulous event:
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Links between oral health and chronic disease
- Best strategies to treat gum disease
- Dangers of root canals and dental toxins
- Proper healing strategy for cavitations
- Connection between mercury and Alzheimer’s
- Cancer risks of dental infections
- How to choose the right dentist
- Oral health building tips
- Difference between conventional and biological dentistry
- And more!