7 Frightening Facts About Mold
1. 70% of homes worldwide are “infected” with mold
2. 600,000 children die per year from mold and respiratory illnesses
3. 28% of people have genes which makes them more susceptible to mold
4. Black mold is so deadly that it is often referred to as toxic mold
5. Mold can grow in a house within 24 hours of water damage or moisture
6. Mold can cause everything from miscarriages to multiple sclerosis
7. The root cause of the majority of cancers is a mold or fungal infection
Mold is a killer!
And it’s so easy for it to get into our homes.
Through open windows, doors, vents, or hitching a ride on our clothing.
Then they multiply.
Behind the drywall, or under mattresses, carpets, tiles, and upholstery.
It’s often hidden, and by the time you notice, you have been infected.
Because of mold, indoor air can be 100 times more toxic than outdoor air.
They call it “Sick Building Syndrome”, but we could just say “Mold Infected”.
Then when it gets in your body, you can have all sorts of different symptoms.
And you NEVER know that mold is the cause of your suffering.
You can have fatigue, weakness, aches and pains, muscle cramps, ice pick pain, headaches, light sensitivity, red eyes, blurred vision, tearing, sinus problems, cough, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, diarrhea, joint pain, morning stiffness, memory issues, focus/concentration issues, word recollection issues, learning difficulties, confusion, disorientation, skin sensitivity, mood swings, appetite swings, night sweats, temperature dysregulation, excessive thirst, increased urination, static shocks, numbness, tingling, vertigo, metallic taste, tremors, and much, much more.
It goes without saying, that you need to avoid mold at all costs!
You can do that with the solutions given in this free eBook,
Toxic Mold: How to Protect Your Home and Health
This eBook has 25 ways you can prevent mold growth in your home.
Plus it covers testing your home for mold, and if you find it, treating it.
There are also 10 methods for treating mold illness.
If you want mold solutions, this is the only book you will ever need.