If you are not feeling Amazing Every Day, no matter what you do, then this 7-part Masterclass series is exactly what you need.
Discover natural solutions to gut trouble, bloating, inflammation, weight gain, hormone imbalances, sugar cravings, low energy, mood swings, and pain.
To celebrate the final 2022 group intake of the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program, they’ve put together this limited time masterclass.
There are 7 lessons; 1 each from the 7 most popular program teachers.
- How To Heal Your Gut Naturally
- How to Use Detoxification for Accelerated Healing
- How to Reduce Inflammation With Healthy Fats
- How to Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- How to Stop Unwanted Cravings & Emotional Eating
- How to Age Gracefully Using Nutrition
- How to Turn Your Passion for Nutrition into a Career
Learn how to heal your body naturally and create a life that inspires you.
Get ready to transform your health, heal your body, get certified, and help others.
This is a 10 week, self-paced, online style, internationally accredited and certified, world-class training program.
Founder James Colquhoun used these skills to take his father from 6 medications to none, and lose 50 pounds, as well as solve all of his own health challenges.
In just 10 weeks, you can go from beginner to expert, and will have the certifications to prove it.
This is top-level training, that gives you more knowledge about nutrition, than doctor’s learn in 7 years of medical school.
You’ll never have to rely on seeing a doctor again for a health challenge, as you will have the knowledge and skills to tackle it nutritionally.
You’ll never be dismissed by family members again when speaking on health matters, because you’ll have the certifications and credibility to back up your knowledge.
You can even use this course to become a health coach or medical professional, and make a career or extra income from your skills.
After Graduating from the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program, You’ll Know Exactly How To:
- Identify which foods to eat and which to avoid to begin healing the gut, inflammation, hormonal issues, and chronic disease.
- Fill your pantry and fridge with foods that will nourish your body and help to boost your immunity, longevity, and energy.
- Use your Food Matters Nutrition Certification to start your own health and wellness business that will positively impact and help others.
- Start practicing straight away with membership and insurance from industry professionals IICT.
- Be confident in helping others make positive changes, creating an impact in their lives and community.